- The Imagination of King's Palace: The Space and Structure of a Wang Ye Ceremonial Office in Tainan
- A Study on the Chinese Kapitan Chua Su Cheong and the Poh San Teng Temple in Malacca
- Asiatic Cholera and the Transformation of Drinking Habits of the Chinese Communities in Shanghai, 1920s-1930s
- Overseas Chinese Organizations in a Socialist State: The Historical and Present Situation of Cuban Chinese Associations after the Cuban Revolution
- Nianshen SONG, "Making Borders in Modern East Asia: The Tumen River Demarcation (1881-1919)"
- Masana MAEDA, "Historical Geography of Hengshan, Shaanxi."
- Ruizhi LIAN, "On the Edge of Empire: The Peoples of Southwest China and Their Histories under Ming Rule"
- Jianmin REN, "Monastic Landed Property in Guangdong in the Ming Dynasty"
- Xinping KANG, "Water Conservancy in Weibei of Shaanxi Province and its Modem Transition (1465 -1940)"
- Giovanni LEVI, "Inheriting Power: The Story of an Exorcist"
- Jian ZHOU, "Land Taxes and State Finance in the Qing Dynasty (1730-1911)"
- Zhengzhen DU, "Custom, Contract, and Rights in the Mountain Society: A Social History of Longquan Judicial Archives"
- Kristin STAPLETON, "Fact in Fiction: 1920s China and Ba fin's Family"
- Torn INOUE, "Between Han and Barbarian: Confucianization and Lineage in the Ming Dynasty"