- Historical Writings on Loyalists in the Late Song Dynasty
- The Local Cultural Network of the Society of Water Transport: the Dragon Boat Culture and Brick and Tile Industry from the Song dynasty in Shawan Inspection Department, Panyu County of Guangzhou
- Space Construction and Social Transformation: A Case Study of an Agricultural Settlement, Bayishinchi Village of Inner Mongolia
- Chinese Singaporean's Practice of Lineage and Worship of Ancestral Deities: A Case Study of the Hokkien People
- Steven B. MILES, "Upriver Journeys: Diaspora and Empire in Southern China, 1570-1850"
- Kwangmin KIM, "Borderland Capitalism: Turkestan Produce, Qing Sliver and the Birth of an Eastern Market"
- Di WANG, "Violence and Order on the Chengdu Plain: The Story of a Secret Brotherhood in Rural China"
- Guoan YANG, "Rural Society of Hunan and Hubei in the Ming-Qing Period"
- Lingling LIAN, "Creating a Paradise of Consumption: Department Stores and Modem Urban Culture in Shanghai"
- Gail Hershatter, "The Gender of Memory: Rural Women and China's collective past"